Supply chain engineering service - Electrical Engineering
Management Level - New Associate
Years of Experience:
0 to 1 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer. The Supply chain engineering service team will be involved in ensuring that the equipment attributes are updated and attached to a maintenance plan This role requires a thorough understanding of the electrical power network&
distribution, should have a good command of Electrical power principles, alternating current/direct current theories, dynamic/static engineering systems, application of electrical and electronic circuit theory. The team will work on data models for the distribution of electrical energy â€“ Transmission grid/ local grid/substations, they help in the implementation of power system models for stationary calculation methods such as load flow, short circuit, as well as dynamic and electromagnetic simulation. They are also responsible for providing insights for improving the networking of power distribution for effective power distribution. They work on power flow modeling&
transmission modeling, load flow simulation studies, voltage regulation study. They work on international codes, standards, and recommended practices standards like ANSI, IEEE, NEC, ISA, NEMA.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Adaptable and flexible
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
• In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
• The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts