Order to Cash Processing - Account Reconciliations
Management Level - Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
Responsible for accurate and qualified processing of Cash Application, AR Adjustment, and Billing Order to Cash Services in accordance with biz standards, rules, guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Performance Management and Reporting
• Governance Support
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
A type of general ledger account which contains a summary of sub-ledger accounts. Because the reconciliation account only provides a summary, no transactions are directly posted to the account.
What are we looking for?
• Account Reconciliations
• Ability to meet deadlines
University Graduate with a bachelor’s degree (minimum 15 years of Education)
• Order to Cash Domain expertise
• Deep understanding of PBM industry
• Ability to coordinate and motivate teams
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, effective in managing complex topics and ability to develop professional relationships across Departments
• Problem-solving attitude and results oriented
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts