Order to Cash Processing - Account Reconciliations
Management Level - Associate
Years of Experience:
1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
A type of general ledger account which contains a summary of sub-ledger accounts. Because the reconciliation account only provides a summary, no transactions are directly posted to the account.
What are we looking for?
• Creating customer set up in ERP by validating the information and approval provided.
• Make modification in customer set as per any request received with due approval from the concern authority.
• Raising Core invoices and credit notes along with Manual Invoicing. Deliver invoices to clients via digital services.
• Record daily volumes, rejections, exceptions, and quality-checks in timely manner – (Falls in Invoicing process)
• Download Bank statement, manually allocate and applying cash based on remittance.
• Review the remittance received and ensure the cash are applied on time to appropriate customers’ accounts.
• Identify and Analyze the unallocated and unapplied cash and take appropriate action to resolve
them on time.
• Identify the deductions type and record them correctly. Follow up on unidentified deductions.
• Validate the documents submitted by the customers for claiming any reduction in amount payable by them and process it.
• Resolve deduction as per the approval and procedures laid down.
• Analyze customer deduction line item and credit note to match off.
• Respond to queries in a timely and accurate manner
Timeliness: Perform order processing tasks as per defined TAT
Accuracy: Ensure 100% accuracy rate in day-to-day activities to ensure Service Level Agreement
• Prepare different reporting and elaborate/analyses in detail.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Obtained a bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting.
• 2-3-year experience in Order to Cash/Customer Master data team, Shared Service environment preferred.
• Highly Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word, Power point, etc.
• Experience in handling advance accounting systems such as SAP preferable
• Good communication skills – written, oral, interpersonal.
• Successful problem solving and good analytical skills.
• Ability to work well with Team mates to deliver Team Objectives.
• Highly energetic and self-motivated; ability to work as an individual or as a Team member.
• Ability to adapt successfully to multiple tasks that occur in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to perform in highly interruptive conditions.
• Ability to perform in time-pressures and meet deadlines.
• Strong work ethic, honest and ethical.
• Ability to communicate to multi-cultural external stake holder and internal colleagues.
• Proactive and resourceful.
• Flexible for any shift 24x7