Campaign Management - Adobe Marketo Engage
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our clientâ€™s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth. Weâ€™re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership. The campaign management team focuses on planning, executing, tracking, and analysis of direct marketing campaigns. The team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, from inception to launch to the evaluation of results. The team is accountable for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using ROI calculations. This Channel requires a good understanding of digital marketing, email marketing, and technologies like Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Automation studio, Google DV360, and Responsys You will be working on Adobe Marketo Engage which is a marketing automation software that helps marketers master digital marketing to engage customers and prospects.
What are we looking for?
• Adobe Marketo Engage
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Adaptable and flexible
• Detail orientation
• Problem-solving skills
• Adobe Analytics
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts