Intelligent Automation Enablement - Life Sciences Automation Enablement
BTech/MCA/BCA/Master of Engineering/Bachelors of Information Technology
Years of Experience:
1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Life Sciences R&D vertical. Our services span across the entire life sciences enterprise, from research laboratories, clinical trials support, and regulatory services, to pharmacovigilance and patient services solutions. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings - Clinical, Pharmacovigilance&
Regulatory, helping the world’s leading biopharma companies bring their vision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the patient, connecting scientific expertise with unique insights into the patient experience. You will be responsible for building and executing automation/technology projects which are designed to enhance business productivity and maximize efficiency. You will be expected to design, develop and deploy life sciences R&D solutions that drive productivity, efficiency for business processes in accordance with standard GxP requirements. These automation solutions may require application of AI, ML, NLP, R&
Python Programming, .Net, etc.
What are we looking for?
• .NET Programming
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Commitment to quality
• Adaptable and flexible
• Agility for quick learning
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
• The decisions that you make would impact your own work
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts