Marketing and Customer Analytics - Metrics and Predictive Analytics
Management Level - Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area. You will be working as a part of Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to marketing organizations in terms of optimizing ROI & performance efficiency in operations.Customer analytics is a process by which data from customer behavior is used to help make key business decisions via market segmentation and predictive analytics. This information is used by businesses for direct marketing, site selection, and customer relationship management. You should have exposure to digital marketing, A/B testing, MVT, Google Analytics/Site Catalyst. The selected candidate will be part of Optimization team and work closely with the client and internal stakeholders to build A/B, multivariate tests and deliver superior experience on websites to increase engagement and conversion. The candidate will analyze design requirements, code front end solutions on Optimizely tool, launch and run A/B tests, and prepare report on test outcomes. The objectives of the team include but are not limited to:
• Develop Content Testing, Component Testing, Page testing, Multivariate testing to improve customer experience on the Buyer’s experimentation platform.
• Validate experiments before go-live & continuously monitor in-flight experiments
• Maintain a QA checklist & validation report for experiments
What are we looking for?
• Configure, launch and monitor tests on the tool
• Prepare relevant documents such as test plan, results analysis (post-test conclusion)
• Work closely with clients and deliver tests as per SLA
• Provide technical guidance to a team of junior developers
• Strong experience working in UI development projects
• Good experience with JS libraries like jQuery and modular JS development
• Experience in JS Frameworks: Angular, React, VueJS
• Knowledge with CSS frameworks like bootstrap & foundation
• Advanced DOM Manipulation experience.
• Ability to create HTML5 templates/modules from scratch and apply CSS styles following mockups/design (pixel perfect).
• Responsive design techniques experience.
• Advanced experience with AJAX.
• Experience interacting with Cookies/Local Storage/ Session Storage
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day-to-day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts