HR Operations - Workforce Administration
Management Level - Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture. You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to businessÂ operations.Â HR operations and operational HRÂ services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management. The Workforce Administration team is responsible for the timely creation and updation of employee job records and position data. The team is responsible for effectively communicating observations to the field operations team, vendor managers (both internal and client-side) and senior management to ensure time-critical resolution or action. The role may require for you to have to expertise on Winshuttle and Advanced SAP tool. The role may also require for you to create a script and perform accurate testing of data.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship 50% split of SAP and Oracle is a must Workday and Service Now Experience is a must
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts