Supply chain management - Supply Chain Execution
Management Level - Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer. You will be a part of Supply Chain Management team where in you will be accountable to manage the Supply Chain and provide insights which will help in increasing efficiency by doing away with waste and facilitating greater profits. It also involves management of the flow of goods and services and including all processes that transform raw materials into final products. In Supply Chain Execution, you will have to manage the flow of tasks involved in the supply chain, such as order fulfilment, procurement, warehousing and transporting.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Adaptable and flexible
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts