Telecom Operations - Solution Design
Solution Architecture Associate Manager
Years of Experience:
11 to 14 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The Solution Architect role is a client facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of telecommunication service offerings.
• Degree in Telecom/ IT Infrastructure Engineering, or any graduate with experience in telecom/ IT Infrastructure pre-sales, sales and/or Service Management Overall experience, with 2-3 years in telecom/ IT Infrastructure pre-sales, Sales Solution design/architecting and/or Service Management with Telecom Service Providers
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Excellent knowledge of Telecom and its processes and Products (wireline / wireless Enterprise)
• Flexible to adapt processes and system rules to drive business outcomes.
• Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to individually solve problems using analytical tools and identify practical actions to do so
• Excellent overall and written communication skills and ability to participate in proposal content and solution designs
• Strong analytical capabilities, ability to interpret data, and provides business insights.
• Recommendations to mitigate business and operational risks
Roles and Responsibilities
• Understanding and translating buyer requirements into a standard solution offering
• Preparing the spend estimate, schedule & work plan
• Understanding and articulating all details and specifications of the proposed solution
• Coordinating and leading all solution approvals