Telecom Operations - Deal Desk – CO Renew
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Project Managers (“PM”) facilitate the implementation of products by directing cross-functional teams to execute plans. This facilitation requires coordination to enable efficient execution and the Project Manager serves as the single point of contact for the customer throughout the course of the project. This dedicated PM organization provides a structured, consistent approach to planning, organizing, and controlling projects.
• Degree in Telecom Engineering, or any graduate with telecom/IT Infrastructure project management knowledge experience with preference in program management/ IT Infrastructure/Wireline Network Services
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Working knowledge of Telecom and its processes.
• Good understanding on project management
• Flexible to adapt processes and system rules to drive business outcomes
• Basic Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to individually solve problems using analytical tools and identify practical actions to do so
• Excellent overall and written communication skills
• Analytical capabilities, ability to interpret data, and provides business insights.
• Recommendations to mitigate business and operational risks
Roles and Responsibilities
• Create implementation roadmap, execute project based on solution plan and contract to the end customers
• Initiate work with internal stakeholders / vendor(s)
• Request Vendor Purchase Order
• Assign project manager from Supplier or other third party as needed.
• Delivery management, customer status meetings, customer reporting