Technology Service Management - Program Project Management
BE/Any Graduation/Master of Engineering
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
This role is expected to manage the technology team supporting BPS’s Voice & Data Infrastructure Service Management. This role requires subject matter expert in charge of IT infrastructure projects and IT service delivery for Accenture Operations Clients. As an Infrastructure Services Management specialist; She/he will be a trusted business advisor providing guidance around IT operations and optimization of IT infrastructure and services. Key activities include:
• Work with internal and external IT teams and ensuring that the provision of infrastructure and services are effectively and efficiently meeting business needs.
• Having good understanding of the business strategy by maintaining a long-term relationship between IT and Business stakeholders.
• Take ownership of incidents and provide resolutions by working with relavant Techonology teams.
• Regular interaction with business counterparts is expected in order to manage their expectations
What are we looking for?
• Well versed in IT Infrastructure project management and IT operations management
• Good domain knowledge in Network, Cloud and Contact Center Telephony Infrastructure
• Experience in WAN technologies like MPLS, VPNs, Packet shapers and WAN optimization
• Experience in IP Telephony and Contact Center Platforms (Cisco / Avaya / Amazon Connect, Genesys), Voice gateways (H323/SIP) and Recording systems (NICE/Verint)
• Industry Certifications in ITIL/PMP or other industry gold certifications (Contact Center / Cloud/IT security /Networking/Virtualization).
• Network (Cisco/Juniper Professional), Cloud (AWS/Azure Architect) or Voice (Cisco/Avaya/Genesys) domains
• Strong communication skills and experienced in communication at executive level
• Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills
• Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
• Good stakeholder management skills
Roles and Responsibilities
This role’s responsibilities include:
• Focus on the overall BPS Technology Infrastructure Solution
• Stake Holder Management: Manage relationship between Accenture Operations Business and Client/internal IT teams to effectively and efficiently meet business technology needs.
• Serve as SME to support client solutions/ facilitate discussions as appropriate in the IT infrastructure / cloud Contact Centre space.
• Work with the support teams to review the existing build (network, IP telephony, Cloud infrastructure etc.) and liaise with business process owners and Technology Operations for a consistent, standard architecture for the contracts.
• Manage the run support model for all IT Infrastructure, networking / voice contracts and cloud migrations/transitions for existing and new deals.
• Manage Financial RUN budgets – rigor in periodic tracking and reporting of technology budget, variance and cost optimization.
• Provide regular updates to senior leadership regarding ongoing incidents (severity 1 or 2) and communicate the progress status effectively.
• Participate in root cause analysis with internal teams, vendor and client technical teams. Work with respective support teams to help identify action Items and corrective action for further improvements.
• Should have good knowledge of BCP/DR aspects of cloud platforms and get CIO to execute the drill for projects.
• Maintain documentation for continuous service improvement and knowledge base of technical resolutions for common or recurring problems.