Inside Sales - Customer Acquisition Strategy & Implementation
Management Level - Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Intelligent Sales and Customer Operations provides an end-to-end, integrated, seamless solution across marketing, sales and service. The solutions enable clients to drive sustainable growth by enhancing their capabilities to deliver consistent, hyper-relevant experiences across the customer lifecycle. In the Inside Sales team you will provide support for lead/opportunity generation: conduct calls / send emails / connect via social media to generate leads, schedule "first meetings" for sales/pre-sales, conduct customer surveys, identify participants for events, and bring awareness of the product or offering on behalf of sales/marketing teams. The Customer Acquisition Strategy & Implementation team is responsible assisting our clients in their strategies to grow and acquire new customers. This involves acquiring new customers involves persuading consumers to purchase a company's products and/or services.
What are we looking for?
•Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to perform under pressure
Roles and Responsibilities
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts