Service Management - Content Moderation
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
8 to 12 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the worldâ€™s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner. The Service Management team is responsible for being the frontrunner in terms of products / services provided that are reliable and safe for the intended users, meeting all obligations and continually learning and improving in all spheres to pursue the moving target. The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Client's terms of services. They review content that may be sensitive in nature. They ensure every piece of content in violation of the clientâ€™s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
•Adaptable and flexible
•Prioritization of workload
•Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts