Transaction risk management - Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
Management Level - Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:
5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the worldâ€™s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner. You will be working as a part of the Transaction risk management team which focuses on reviewing potential fraudulent/high-risk transactions and take necessary action on customer accounts as per defined client policy. The team screens KYC documents as applicable and determines the authenticity of the customer profile while also investigating fraud claims from customers and take required actions on customer accounts as per client policies. The Anti Money Laundering team focuses on articulating the business requirements and implement the process and system controls required to prevent moving illegally acquired cash through an organization's financial systems. The role requires a good understanding of anti-money laundry laws and regulations, client on-boarding, sanction screening, remediation, periodical reviews, Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
What are we looking for?
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts