Sales and Solution Enablement - Pursuit Writing
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
About Accenture: At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change. We Are: Sales Excellence. Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence. You Are: Someone who likes to get your message across concisely and clearly in anything you write or talk about. You're competitive by nature, and you enjoy digging into the details so you can provide a well-thought-out answer. You're always open to learning about new technology and trends. You also appreciate and can create a well-crafted story, in any medium.
What are we looking for?
Here’s what you need:
• Native level of fluency in English [and/or other languages as applicable]
• A minimum of 4 years of professional writing or related experience
• [For industry-aligned resources, include required technical or industry experience]
• Excellent command of business language
• Storytelling experience and familiarity with editorial guidelines
• Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
• Highly competent in MS Word and PowerPoint
• Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
• Able to work independently and in virtual environment Extra credit if you have:
• Writing experience with IT offerings or topics You May Also Need:
• A home office or work area that is suitable for productive remote work, per local guidelines. This includes a safe, ergonomic workspace and a high-speed internet connection that is stable and secure.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Work: You're a member of a writing team whose goal is to create clear, concise, and compelling sales materials to differentiate Accenture from its competitors. Along with creating and editing, you use creative storytelling to deliver innovative sales materials. You also help make sure the team consistently understands and follows best practices and standards. You will:
• Write, edit, research and proofread pursuit writing support requests
• Participate in proposal storyboarding sessions
• Apply conceptual writing and storytelling for large and complex deals
• Collaborate with creative colleagues such as designers to develop materials
• Own the writing of standard sections and content
• Work with subject matter experts to develop and refine content
• Conduct peer reviews and share insights to enhance content
• Contribute to and work with content in internal repositories
• Support training and coach junior team members
• Apply best practices aligned with the global team, promoting consistency among writers
• Contribute to and participate in the pursuit writing practice community