Learning and Collaboration - Learning Strategies
Cert Mgmt Specialist
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The Certification Specialist will manage all activities associated with assessment lifecycle management, including design, development, deployment, analysis, and ongoing maintenance.
What are we looking for?
• Able to work remotely with flexibility in work schedule to work with global counterparts
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent English and grammar editing skills
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design – co-create a valid assessment solution design with stakeholders and SMEs o Participate and/or lead job task analysis, or similar needs assessment o Manage stakeholder and SME expectations and involvement during design o Ensure requirements (entry criteria, business case, measurement strategy, etc.) are met in design o Adapt methodology (waterfall, agile, design thinking) based on group dynamics and best outcomes
• Development – collaboratively build the assessment solution with stakeholder/SMEs o Conduct item writing workshops for SMEs o Facilitate item review workshops (tech reviews) with SMEs o Apply standard criterion to assessment build (design points, blueprinting, standard setting, etc.) o Lead other assessment developers in overall project deliverables o Manage budget and time/cost estimates, including change requests and managing expectations o Ensure all reviews are applied (grammar/style, item congruence, assessment asset builds in various tools, quality reviews at all stages)
• Deployment – work with cross-functional teams to deploy the assessment solution o Conduct UAT, system testing, etc. to ensure solutions works as expected o Prepare and coordinate all collateral and communications (exam guide, stakeholder sign-off calls, etc.)
• Analysis – continually measure the impact and effectiveness of assessment solution o Run quarterly assessment analysis to evaluate performance using classical test theory (CTT) statistics o Evaluate throughput and other data points to determine assessment solution health o Consult with psychometricians and security SMEs as needed or required o Prepare and conduct monthly readouts for stakeholders
• Run – make necessary adjustments to assessment solution to keep viable and current o Ensure continuous service delivery excellence on all aspects of the assessment design o Manage any trouble-tickets impacting the program as needed o Keep current with the industry landscape to ensure assessment solution is keeping pace with market changes, disruptions o Liaise with stakeholders and business to advocate for the program o Keep all stakeholders (service delivery, program manager, C-suite) current on lifecycle stage and general health of the assessment solution