Learning Experience Design and Development - Learning Content Development
Management Level - Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The Content Engineer (CE) develops training solutions using prescribed tools and according to LEDD process, quality, budget, and milestone standards. CE has the primary purpose of developing training assets based on detailed design specifications. Knowledge/Skills Requirements:
• Good communication skills
• Expertise on learning tools and technologies (at least two) o Articulate 360 Suite - Storyline 360 and RISE 360 o Lectora o Captivate o Claro Flow 1 & 2 o WalkMe
• Experience working with at least one of the following LMS standards. o SCORM
1.2 o SCORM 2004 o XAPI
What are we looking for?
•Learning Content Development
•Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to perform under pressure
•Agility for quick learning
•Ability to work well in a team
•Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop e-learning courses to a prescribed set of requirements / detailed design document.
• Develop course templates in line with UX/UI specifications provided by UI/UX design leads/Media leads.
• Review deliverables for completeness, compliance with standards, and consistency with the detailed design prior to sending to supervisor for review.
• Collaborate with Instructional Designers, Technical Architects, Software Engineers & Media to deliver fit for purpose e-learning course solutions.
• Use development tools according to defined standards.
• Assist with/ participate in course test activities, such as cycle testing using test scripts or instructions, properly document problems for issue resolution.
• Report status and identify potential risks for own work.