Digital Marketing - Content Moderation
Management Level - Associate Manager
Years of Experience:
10 to 14 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
A visual design director oversight production of impactful graphics that are coherent and consistent, but at the same time impressively unique, based on visual fundamentals and theory of design. This role will own the design practice and delivery across one or more accounts. Will be responsible for overseeing multidisciplinary design teams to create ideal solutions for clients. This role also manage Design Leads, collaborate with primary stakeholders, and work with program leadership to plan future projects (timeline, estimations, forecasts, etc.)
Scope & Complexity:
• Requires analysis and solving of high complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures to guide teams and projects.
• Requires to set the strategic direction relates to team and projects goals.
• Will be accountable for multiple projects or teams.
• Primary interaction with clients and leadership stakeholders, as a direct supervisor.
• Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization.
• Deeply understand the market and can speak to our clients.
The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Client's terms of services. They review content that may be sensitive in nature. They ensure every piece of content in violation of the clientâ€™s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
•Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to perform under pressure
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Data visualization, infographics design and tables.
• Advanced knowledge on Master Template best practices (Design parameters and rules in composition, layout, typographic hierarchy, use of color palettes, image and object mask, etc.).
• Vector-based import & export best practices
• PPT design tools proficiency
• Sequence-based layouts and design to achieve optimal content-storytelling
• Slide animation and transition expertise
• Optimize assets and file weight
• Online and remote workflow mastery for multiple file users
Job Specific Experience, Education and Skills
• +8-10 years of relevant experience in visual or graphic design, and creative team management.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes.
• experience with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
• requirements gathering and communication between all design teams, workstreams and clients
• Demonstrated expert creative problem-solving skills to help establish a look and feel for a given project, evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, think, and respond quickly while delivering unexpected, original, and innovative ideas
• Have a strong portfolio that demonstrates aesthetic & strategically creative solutions.
• Is open-minded and demonstrates flexibility and optimism in adapting to change.
• It is required to fluently speak English and Spanish to work with clients from LATAM, North America, and others around the world.
• Determine how best to approach visual design regarding accessibility variables such as color, contrast, size, etc.
• Knowledge with Agile work cycles, Waterfall and/or other methodologbies.
Roles and Responsibilities
A visual & verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people & behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, & engagement from the client & design team. Drive design quality, practice, & offerings that meet business & user goals as well as create new offerings. Lead design points of view, proposal creation, & relationship management across several clients. Assess performance & provide career guidance & performance decisions for members of the studio Design team. Provide directional oversight of individual project team's work & assume overall accountability for it. Develop pitch decks & project approaches that lead to exciting, inspiring, & well-shaped work for our Design team. Cultivate relationships with new & existing clients. Defines team workflow, roles & tools & coordinates it with management & development. Leads brainstorming sessions with the team & promotes team alignment. Creates templates/style guides for client brands, through processes that encourage free thinking & creativity without boundaries. Leads & managing production projects for new campaigns. Provides creative & art direction & accurate time estimations on design tasks. Lead client presentations. Communicates with client to discuss & finalize the design of grids & layouts. Makes recommendations for improvements in reports, tools, processes & assigned tasks pertinent to the design capability. Negotiate deadline changes when needed due to changes in client requirements. Proactively identifies & mitigates risks & assigns appropriate owners to prevent issues & enhance performance. Identifies ways for team members to better engage in knowledge-sharing & collaboration across teams. Shares best practices & lessons learned. Promotes need for innovation in the team & influences team members to provide suggestions to improve work processes & enhance results. Establish, develop, & guides relationship with team members & stakeholders. Raises questions & concerns keeping the team’s objectives in mind & works towards solutions that will enhance team performance. Proactively identify business opportunities within the vertical. Develop & promote skills in related areas to benefit team/organization. Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines & expectations. Justify design decisions eloquently & explain visual concepts from the visual language & creative rationale, & pitch them to the team & stakeholders in an engaging & convincing manner. Provide effective feedback & direction to other team members. Manage & organize the internal & external assets & deliverables repositories.