Insurance - Property and Casualty Insurance
Bus Process Delivery Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Risk Engineering provides guidance on risk mitigation for multiple disciplines and occupancies. The objective is to enable global property underwriters to make more informed underwriting decisions.
The team performs the risk assessment of various commercial and industrial occupancies from a property insurance loss prevention perspective in support of global Account Engineers and Underwriters.
The types of risk include large variety of occupancies like commercial and residential real estate, hospitals, hotels, IT parks, shopping and other service-oriented occupancies as well as all industrial manufacturing occupancies, including both light manufacturing (metal works, plastic works etc.) and specialized manufacturing (e.g. steel, pulp and paper, semiconductor, etc.
The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services.
In this role, you will primarily be working on property and casualty insurance and help provide insurance against the loss of real property, tangible assets and/or income. Perform risk assessments of various light to medium hazard Commercial occupancies from a Property Insurance Loss Prevention perspective in support of Global Account Engineers and Underwriters. Such occupancies within the Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing pillars include but would not be limited to Wholesale Trade, Commercial and Residential Real Estate, Hospitals, Hotels, Light to Medium Manufacturing (metalworkers, plastic workers, Textile Mills, Printing &amp; Publishing, etc) and Retail Stores / Shopping Centres.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Adaptable and flexible
• Detail orientation
• Problem-solving skills
• A degreed engineer (B.Tech minimum), preferably within one of the following Engineering disciplines (Chemical, Electrical, Civil or Mechanical).
• Candidate must be able to work with little direct supervision, reliable and dependable
• The candidate ideally should have property insurance account / field engineering experience or relevant industry
• Knwoledge of fire protection codes and standards like NFPA is preferred
• Possess strong Analytical skills & Excellent Interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
• Candidate must be organized, self-motivated and willing to learn about the concepts of desktop risk assessment, Occupancy, Hazard, Fire protection and Loss estimation.
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts