Creative Services - User Experience (UX) Design
User Experience Arch Analyst
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our clientâ€™s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth. Weâ€™re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
The visual design and development teamÂ is responsible for designing and planning the implementation of visual materials such as illustrations, photography, typography, space, layouts, and color.
In User Experience Design, you will be involved in the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product.
What are we looking for?
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• User Experience (UX) Design
• User Experience Design
• User Interface (UI) Design
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts