Content Management - Content Moderation
Management Level - New Associate
Years of Experience:
0 to 1 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the worldâ€™s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Client's terms of services. They review content that may be sensitive in nature. They ensure every piece of content in violation of the clientâ€™s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Agility for quick learning
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
• In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
• The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts