IT Audit - Operational Audit & Compliance
Management Level - Associate Manager
Chartered Accountant/Master Of Information Management
Years of Experience:
7 to 14 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Risk and Compliance vertical and help us perform compliance reviews, publish reports with actions and provide closure guidance as needed. We design & recommend effective controls to mitigate risks and help service delivery team prepare for upcoming client / external audits. The team will be responsible for Risk Assessments and Audit Planning. They help prepare high quality audit planning memo and Risk Control Matrix (RCM), manage discussion with stakeholders. They assist the audit team in identifying and analyzing the inherent risks in the applications and supporting infrastructure of businesses and the controls that management has implemented to mitigate their risks. The is also occasionally involved in risk-based internal audits (IT), external audits, IT general and application controls, technology risk management, application development and hosting, database management, IT vendor management. The Operational Audit & Compliance team focuses on auditing and managing effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risks. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of anti-corruption, BCM and infosec policies, records management and contractor controls. The team is responsible for establishing processes to validate the effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
What are we looking for?
•Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
•Ability to meet deadlines
•Ability to perform under pressure
Roles and Responsibilities
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
• Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
• Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts