Digital Marketing - Editing Process
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
The Program and Project Management team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning, and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting, and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
What are we looking for?
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
•Ability to handle disputes
•Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
•Ability to meet deadlines
•Ability to perform under pressure
Roles and Responsibilities
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts