Application Hosting Operations - Data Center Networking Technologies Operations
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions. The Application Hosting Operations team enables customer success by offering managing hosting services (Infrastructure & Platform), dynamic data centers, expansion of existing services, product support, supplier management, and application operations. Infrastructure Services (IS) â€“ AHO continuously works to extend TFO hosting and services portfolios with high value services, such as virtual machine, database, web, and desktop hosting with on demand virtualized servers and networking services. AHOâ€™s ability to differentiate and scale client requirements into multiple solution options propels client success and productivity into the future. The Data Center Networking Technologies Operations team uses set of tools that provides unified management capabilities across the Web Technologies Networking family of products including switches, routers, and WLAN equipment. They help offer a singular view of the network, allowing businesses to streamline and integrate workflows.
What are we looking for?
•Network Infrastructures - Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in managing network security infrastructure
•Network Operations & Service Management
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
•Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
•Ability to work well in a team-
•Cloud Design and Build - Good To Have - Working knowledge/experience in Automation of Network Infrastructure Management Knowledge of Scripting language Python, Ansible, Perl, Bash, TCL etc
Roles and Responsibilities
•In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts. - Hands on experience in managing VPC/VNET, Cloud Load Balancer, NACL/NSG/ASG and Virtual Server/Virtual Appliance Hands on experience in configuration and troubleshooting of cloud native services and security tools In Depth knowledge and experience of public cloud connectivity Express route, Virtual Circuits and Partner-Interconnect Intermediate to advanced administrator level knowledge of F5 LTM/GTM/BIG-IQ; FortiGate and Cisco ASA Firewalls