Skill required: FBM Performance and Advisory & Corporate Functions Finance - Finance Strategy
Designation: Finance Business Management Sr Analyst
Qualifications:Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience:5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? The role is responsible for managing accurate and timely financial results on behalf of the Global Business Operations Finance, under Corporate Function Finance (CFF). This incorporates the annual and quarterly forecasting cycles, ensuring implementation of the economic models, business case management and monthly financial reporting. The role is responsible for the co-ordination with the Global Business Operations Finance PoC & other cross-functional teams within/outside the region.
- Responsible for the execution of the monthly closing, pre-close financials for Global Business Operations.
- Responsible for the execution of the monthly financial reporting plus Market/Market-Unit wise reporting results within the Business Operations.
- Responsible for Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecasting processes for the markets, market-units.
- Responsible for identifying drivers for major risks and variances with respect to business plans and trends and identifying appropriate action for risk mitigation.
- Act as a finance contact liaison for Business Operations Leads, with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for Business Case Management related to internal and stakeholder Initiatives
- Working closely with operations and team leads, by providing business advisory support and query handling.
- Work & Coordinate with cross functional teams on Headcount monitoring, efficiency initiatives etc.
What are we looking for? Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
Operations: Thorough understanding and awareness of the operating models and the Services and Markets that our service delivery organizations support in order to operate effectively and to be able to provide the business advice to the function team leads on all financial related matters.
Financial Management: Thorough understanding of Accenture’s Economic model and how this relates to the Business Operations. This will ensure that the correct management accounting treatment and chargeback methodology is in place to successfully manage and report the organizations costs. In addition, experience in business case preparation including cost-benefit analysis is essential to support the initiatives that the organization presents to ensure all risks and benefits are accurately assessed and reported.
Professional Development: Diversity Management, Facilitation, Influence, Initiative and Anticipation, Innovation, Knowledge Sharing, Negotiation, Strong Oral and Written Communication, Personal Credibility, Sustaining Relationships, Team Leadership, Teamwork and Collaboration
Education: Degree Level Educated, MBA/CA Inter (Preferred),
Necessary Work Experience: 8+ Years Accounting and Management experience and/or relevant Accenture Accounting experience.
Roles and Responsibilities: •In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts