Skill required: Finance Process Architecture - Business Insights
Designation: Bus & Technology Delivery New Associate
Years of Experience:0 to 1 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
In this role, you will apply experience and knowledge of general business concepts and industry, cultural and economic trends to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
What are we looking for? • Ms-Office Skills
• Good Communication
Roles and Responsibilities: • Perform expense audits of Accenture employees
• Look for patterns in identifying non-compliance or fraud – key requirement
• Participate on ad hoc teams for the improvement of processes and resolution of issues
• Comply with principles, policies and implications of auditing
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of local tools and applications in support of time and expense processing and auditing.
• Applies experiences from previous positions and/or projects to analyze an issue.
• Focuses quickly on most critical aspects of an issue or problem.
• Documents and communicates issues in an organized manner.
• This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned