Skill required: User-Generated Content Moderation - Content Moderation
Designation: New Associate
Years of Experience:0 to 1 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Accenture is a trusted, innovative, comprehensive, and experienced partner to leading platform companies. The Trust and Safety offering within Accenture Operations helps keep the internet safe and helps platform companies accelerate, scale, and improve their businesses.
Content moderators serve as an important line of defence by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
You will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. Due to the nature of the role, the user may be exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
Identify the spam content to provide genuine search results. Help the victims to remove their explicit videos / Photographs from global sites. Remove the Personal Identifiable information reported by the user from various search results.Addressing ad blocking through improving ad experiences across the web.Review websites, product listings and merchant center accounts to ensure compliance with the Google Shopping policies and quality standards?.Review web pages and tag the Landing Page based on the content on the page for Google to display the right content to the relevant audience.Review YT videos and decide whether it can be monetized.Authorization specialist will work on Trademark related complaints based on the Trademark Policy, counterfeit goods & services either will process the Complainant/TM Authorization or will pushback & escalate the complaints in case we have any grey area cases/concerns. Once the complaint is processed the Trademark will be blocked from the Search Engine.
Content moderation is meaningful work that helps keep the internet safe. It may also be challenging, at times. In the context of this role, individuals may be directly or inadvertently exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content (e.g., graphic, violent, sexual, or egregious). Therefore, content moderators need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to perform their job role responsibilities. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
What are we looking for? •Ability to perform under pressure
•Prioritization of workload
•Commitment to quality
Roles and Responsibilities: •In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
• In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
• The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Your role requires following responsibilities –
• Review, classify and/or remove content according to client guidelines, using specific tools and channels
• Understand and make decisions/take actions as per client policies and guidelines
• Stay up to date with any changes on policies/process
• Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team
• Identify improvement opportunities in workflow and suggest solutions to improve quality and overall efficiency of the process
• Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role
• Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe
• Engage in the well being activities
• Meet desired efficiency established by business