Skill required: Supply Chain - Supply Chain Execution
Designation: Measurement and Reporting Associate
Years of Experience:1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Manage planning, procurement, distribution and aftermarket service supply chain operations, helping clients realize $5 for every $1 spent on our services
• Analyze Service Bulletins and determine the need for kits, equipments and spare parts.
• Define the composition of the kits.
• Analyze stock availability based on the delivery schedule.
• Create orders for kits and equipment in SAP.
• Keep the tool up to date to give the client full visibility of project progress.
• Monitor kit production.
• Ensure the delivery of parts in compliance with the delivery planning.
• Collect and consolidate KPIs specific to your portfolio of upgrade offers.
• Communicate and interact with different project managers internally and at the client's premises.
You will be a part of Supply Chain Management team where in you will be accountable to manage the Supply Chain and provide insights which will help in increasing efficiency by doing away with waste and facilitating greater profits. It also involves management of the flow of goods and services and including all processes that transform raw materials into final products.
In Supply Chain Execution, you will have to manage the flow of tasks involved in the supply chain, such as order fulfilment, procurement, warehousing and transporting.
What are we looking for? •Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to perform under pressure
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
•Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities: •In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
• The decisions that you make would impact your own work
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts