Skill required: Controllership - Financial Analysis and Reporting
Designation: Controllership Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Provide operational support to Country Lead for specific assigned geography in growth market region who would be responsible for Tax Operations including preparation of reports, filing of returns on monthly, quarterly, half-yearly & yearly basis, coordinating with country controllers, global & local tax, treasury & other teams on regular basis, MIS and monitoring various day to day operations processes.
What are we looking for? Semi-qualified CA / CMA with 3-5 years’ post qualification experience in Corporate Finance with minimum 2 years in Indirect Taxation (GST/VAT/ST)
M.Com/B.Com with 4 – 6 years’ experience in Corporate Finance with minimum 3 years exposure in handling Indirect Taxation (GST/VAT/ST)
• Sound conceptual knowledge of indirect taxation
• Exposure to international taxation (optional)
• Preferably good working knowledge of SAP
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (excel, access etc.).
• Ability to handle voluminous data & work within deadlines.
• Aptitude for working with numbers
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities: • Handle indirect tax operations (ST/VAT/GST) of assigned country within Growth Market region
• Review and accounting for VAT/GST on intercompany transactions between affiliate companies
• Review and analyze accounting for input tax credit, execute amendments as appropriate
• Review and analyze accounting for output tax liability, execute amendments as appropriate
• Determine and discharge net tax liability and execute tax reconciliations (filing vs accounting)
• Prepare and coordinate filing of indirect tax returns on monthly/quarterly/yearly frequency
• Prepare cash tax forecast
• Publish statistics and management dashboard
• Manage WHT accounting and analysis
• Manage FBT accounting and return filing
• Tax Reporting – Preparation & maintenance of data with accuracy for various Tax reports
• Audit support on tax area
• Support audit activities including Statutory, Tax and Transfer Pricing Audit
• Ensure that proper checks & balance are maintained for each reporting
• Meeting all the monthly/yearly deliverables within timelines
• Undertake automation initiatives, coordinate with multiple stake holders.