Skill required: Graphic and Visual Design - Visual Design
Designation: Graphic & Visual Design Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? About Accenture:
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Sales Excellence. Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
A visual storyteller with a keen eye for detail. Your approach to work mixes imagination with discipline. This allows you to think outside of the box, while working within brand guidelines. A creative collaborator with the ability to adapt to feedback, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What are we looking for? Here’s what you need:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a graphic designer and/or desktop publisher working in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint on PC platform
• Minimum of 1 year professional experience in any of these Adobe apps: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
• Completion of provided Graphic Design skills assessment
• Advanced command of the English language [other language requirements per MU specification/needs]
Extra credit if you have:
• Portfolio with relevant work examples
• Experience with proposal response development
• Bachelor´s degree, preferably in Graphic Design or related discipline
You May Also Need:
• A home office or work area that is suitable for productive remote work, per local guidelines. This includes a safe, ergonomic workspace and a high-speed internet connection that is stable and secure.
Roles and Responsibilities: The Work:
The Pursuit Services Graphic Design team creates engaging visual concepts and supporting graphics to highlight key sales messages and emphasize win themes in a variety of pursuit deliverables.
You collaborate with sales teams to develop creative concepts that resonate with Accenture’s clients. Working primarily in Word and PowerPoint, you create and format proposal documents that conform to client requirements and Accenture brand guidelines. You translate complex data into compelling infographics.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Demonstrate advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro skills
• Apply insights to develop client-focused visual concepts
• Adhere to design best practices
• Apply page layout design and consistent formatting to proposal documents
• Create clear infographics to visualize data
• Follow workflow process, using appropriate templates, tools, and repositories
• Help prepare files for printing and/or online submission
• Organize and archive graphic design assets