Skill required: Controllership - Financial Analysis and Reporting
Designation: Controllership Associate
Years of Experience:3-5 years Post qualification experience/Inter CA
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Accenture’s Finance organization is composed of the best and brightest minds in professional finance. You’ll join other exceptional professionals who deliver the financial services and strategic business partnerships that help drive and sustain profitable growth across all five Accenture businesses—Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations. Our more than 5 lakh people around the world are incredibly talented, creative, innovative and motivated.
What are we looking for? ? Ownership of managing finance review process (approvals of vendor invoices from Finance standpoint)
? Support in Accounting & Reporting for specific processes for Accenture European Company Codes in compliance with corporate policies and processes
? Ensure adequacy/effectiveness of Financial controls both at Operational and Process levels
? Ensure sufficient input and support for the Leads/Managers for Month End/other period closings related activities & Controllership initiatives working in multiple time zones
B’com / M’com with more than 3 years of Post qualification experience or Inter CA / ICWA with relevant exposure. Should have good understanding of international GAAP accounting and the impact of entries on profit and loss account and Balance Sheet.
• Understands and working knowledge of SAP FI module is preferred else at least some ERP knowledge is required
• MS office (must), Blackline, VBA, MS Access skills and Excel macros (an added advantage)
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
Accountancy qualification preferably a Chartered Accountant (Inter)
Roles and Responsibilities: Ability to grasp multiple complex activities from different processes (as key member) with wing to wing understanding of the entire process extending complete support to the next lead level.
• Good understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet movements
• Financial accounting knowledge with sound understanding of GAAP
• Ability to work with tight deadlines. Demonstrate established competency in planning and organizing - needs to be a well-organized self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
• Support in compliances like the Sarbanes Oxley Internal Controls
• Demonstrate innovation with focus to improve process-enhance efficiencies and add value, ensuring quality consciousness in all operational aspects of the team.
• Self-motivated and capable of working effectively individually as well as part of a team