Skill required: Talent Development - Learning Operations
Designation: Vendor Management Manager
Years of Experience:13 to 18 years
Language - Ability:English - Expert
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Improve workforce performance and productivity, boosts business agility, increases revenue and reduces costs
Talent Development process
In Learning Operations you will managing learning solutions, including activities such as registration, vendor management, product support, learning management system. You will be taking client delivery information such as course identification, dates, venue, capacity, preferred resources and obtaining suitable information to publish a class schedule within a stated calendar period. Class schedules are typically published on client systems (Learning Management Systems) or Accenture equivalent.
What are we looking for? • Define third-party vendor strategy independently, or with the Client’s Learning/Procurement senior stakeholders.
• Create vendor strategies and processes based on client requirements.
• Assist in setting/executing strategies and direction.
• Drive third- party vendors to meet/exceed service levels and key performance indicators.
• Develop and sustain long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
• Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their learning services and performance, inquire about their capability, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
• Conduct research on available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality.
• Continually monitor spend trends to determine which products are more popular than others and where potential saving opportunities are.
• Implement vendor selection programs to ensure that the best vendors are secured.
• Onboard vendors, conduct interviews with new vendors and inform approved vendors of their responsibilities and obligations.
• Establish standards by which to assess the performance of approved vendors.
• Evaluate current vendor management programs and identify ways to improve them.
• Lead the VM team.
• Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, marketing, business administration, or a related field.
• Proven experience working as a vendor manager (5+ years)
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Extensive background in Learning (delivery and/or procurement).
• Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
• Manage effectively a medium-sized team virtually.
Roles and Responsibilities: •In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
• The person would create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
• Interaction of the individual is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
• Some latitude in decision-making in involved
• you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions individual at this role makes have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
• The person manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts