Skill required: Trust & Safety - Content management
Designation: Instructor Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:5 to 8 years
Language - Ability:English - Advanced
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? You will be aligned with our Quality, Training and Policy Team and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities. You will be working as a SPOC for Learning Delivery team which supports the backend classroom training/VILT and Web Based trainings for Accenture employees/ External clients. In Learning Operations you will managing learning solutions, including activities such as registration, vendor management, product support, learning management system. You will be taking client delivery information such as course identification, dates, venue, capacity, preferred resources and obtaining suitable information to conduct classes within a stated calendar period. Class schedules are typically published on client systems (Learning Management Systems) or Accenture equivalent.
The Content Management team focuses on organizing, categorizing, auditing and publishing content and information with the help of specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals. They are also responsible for auditing and ensuring quality of online content by flagging risks and providing clear feedbacks on errors. The team is responsible for managing the content on websites, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses.
What are we looking for? •English language proficiency: Strong written & verbal communication skills - grammar, right word choice, sentence structure, precise / relevant content, smooth thought flow and the ability to present more information in a short span of time / space sensibly LMS experience of
1.5 years. Strong knowledge of typical scheduling methodology Professional experience of minimum 3 years and above in service environment
• Client Interfacing skills (Email & Phone): Good Email etiquette, strong email drafting & keyboard skills and good phone etiquette / technique
• Good organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
• Detail orientation
• Collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Multi-cultural awareness.
• Passion for customer service.
• Team player.
• Attention to detail.
• Focus on high data accuracy.
• Quality driven-in communications and all system transactions.
• Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate
• Personal organization to ensure work is monitored and completed in priority order and on time.
• Data collation / Analysis
• Ability to work on own Initiative.
• Shift timings 24X5 (Flexibility Mandatory)
• MS Office skills: Ability to understand and make sense of large amounts of data in a complex environment, strong Excel & Word skills, working knowledge of other MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint & One Note) applications, ability to comprehend and quickly learn client data bases / menu based systems and ability to present data in a comprehensible format
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities: •• Create and Delivery custom modules by performing TNI and identifying opportunities in the business
• Conduct allocation of rooms, visual aids, instructor to courses within defined business rules.
• Analyze schedule information to identify requested courses, volume of classes, locations, dates.
• Solve basic resource conflicts by selecting viable alternatives.
• Escalate potential issues to Delivery Services Management, Capability Management and / or Scheduling Team Lead.
• Coordinate management of the incoming mail in the Scheduling mailbox and respond within the timeframes stated in agreement and processes.
• Update session information accurately and on time.
• Ensure Cancellation policies are being followed.
• Create a general understanding of client needs in order to prioritize scheduling resources. Secondary
• Perform regular quality checks, correct deviations and plan mitigation in coordination with Scheduling Team Lead.
• Mentor / buddy new hires and track their progress with the assistance of Scheduling Team Lead
• Perform basic reporting functions with the aid of data points provided by Scheduling Team Lead
• Assist in maintenance of resource databases and /or scheduling tools, advising when known discrepancies are found.
• Assist in Process Improvement initiatives.