Skill required: Trust & Safety - Content Moderation
Designation: New Associate
Years of Experience:0 to 1 years
Language - Ability:English - Advanced
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? "Accenture is a trusted, innovative, comprehensive, and experienced partner to leading platform companies. The Trust and Safety offering within Accenture Operations helps keep the internet safe and helps platform companies accelerate, scale, and improve their businesses.
Content moderators serve as an important line of defense by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
You will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system."
Identify the spam content to provide genuine search results. Help the victims to remove their explicit videos / Photographs from global sites. Remove the Personal Identifiable information reported by the user from various search results.Addressing ad blocking through improving ad experiences across the web.Review websites, product listings and merchant center accounts to ensure compliance with the Google Shopping policies and quality standards?.Review web pages and tag the Landing Page based on the content on the page for Google to display the right content to the relevant audience.Review YT videos and decide whether it can be monetized.Authorization specialist will work on Trademark related complaints based on the Trademark Policy, counterfeit goods & services either will process the Complainant/TM Authorization or will pushback & escalate the complaints in case we have any grey area cases/concerns. Once the complaint is processed the Trademark will be blocked from the Search Engine.
"Content moderation is meaningful work that may be challenging at times. In the context of this role, individuals may directly or inadvertently be exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content and will need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
Due to the nature of the role, the user may be frequently exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns."
What are we looking for? •Content Moderation
•Commitment to quality
•Prioritization of workload
•Agility for quick learning
. Sound coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills
· Excellent comprehension, communication, and (English) skills
· Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies
· Strong attention to detail
· Comfortable synthesizing and analyzing information from multiple streams
· Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
· Deep familiarity and passion for the internet, internet platforms, and internet culture
· High affinity and cultural awareness of political and social situations regarding the relevant market and region that will be supported
· Ability to work well on a team and individually
· Ability to work differing work rotations/shifts and non-standard work hours
· Flexible in meeting changing business needs in a fast-paced environment
· Commitment to quality, efficiency, and effectiveness
· Previous business process outsourcing, customer service, or content moderation experience is a plus"
Roles and Responsibilities: •". Organize, categorize, and publish content and information using specific tools and channels
· Review, classify and/or eliminate highly sensitive content
· Understand and remain updated on changing client policies and guidelines
· Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
· Serve as an advocate for the user community
· Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe
· Participate in process improvement initiatives that improve quality and efficiency of work
· Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role