Skill required: Life Sciences (AR&D) Services - Protocol Data Management PDM
Designation: Business Advisory Specialist
Qualifications:BTech/BSc/Bachelor of Pharmacy
Years of Experience:5 to 11 years
Language - Ability:English - Intermediate
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? You will be aligned with our Life Sciences R&D vertical. Our services span across the entire life sciences enterprise, from research laboratories, clinical trials support, and regulatory services, to pharmacovigilance and patient services solutions. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings - Clinical, Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory, helping the worldâ€™s leading biopharma companies bring their vision to life â€“ enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the patient, connecting scientific expertise with unique insights into the patient experience.
In this role, you will be expected to understand and manage end-to-end clinical studies across therapeutic areas. You will help in data management tasks for maintenance through database lock and submission and also help in Clinical Project Management & Clinical Trial Management including EDC Build, data cleaning & database lock task.
What are we looking for? •Clinical Data Management
•Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to meet deadlines
•Commitment to quality
Should have experience in handling studies from Start-Up to Close-Out. Should be well-versed in performing discrepancy management, Listings Review, Reports, External Data Reconciliations and SAE Reconciliation.
Preferred tool experience in INFORM or RAVE.
Roles and Responsibilities: •In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
• May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
• May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
• Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts