Skill required: Marketing Operations - Content management
Designation: Digital Content Management Associate
Qualifications:Bachelors of Information Technology
Years of Experience:1 to 3 years
Language - Ability:English - Expert
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Help balance increased marketing complexity and diminishing marketing resources. Drive marketing performance with deep functional and technical expertise, while accelerating time-to-market and operating efficiencies at scale through Data and Technology, Next Generation Content Services, Digital Marketing Services & Customer Engagement and Media Growth Services.
Role requires knowledge on content management & digital asset management. L1 support expertise. Knowledge on tools like SNOW & JIRA.
The Content Management team focuses on organizing, categorizing, auditing and publishing content and information with the help of specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals. They are also responsible for auditing and ensuring quality of online content by flagging risks and providing clear feedbacks on errors. The team is responsible for managing the content on websites, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses.
What are we looking for? •A hardworking candidate with good communication skills and knowledge of digital marketing & content management system.
•Knowledge on Power BI & analytical tools will be a value add.
Roles and Responsibilities: • End to end knowledge of content management tool, manage user accounts and permissions and provide level 1 technical support to users
• Incident and Change Management workflow in ticket management tool like Service Now, Jira etc.
• End to end user access management
• Communication/interaction with end users via chat, email and calls (if needed).
• Knowledge and L1 support for DAM tool
• Monitor system performance and make recommendations for improvements
• Execute administrative project activities, meet deadlines and drive it to successful completion.
• Draft process documents, communications templates, and process related one-pagers & SOPs
• Sharepoint management for better user experience
• Design and conduct classroom trainings to the users
• Establish and manage relationships with relevant eContent stakeholders (client account executives, brand content owners and supporting content hubs)
• Share valuable suggestions/proposals to help improve the process and contribute in smooth functioning, resolving issues & improved outcome with quality and reliability