Skill required: Marketing Operations - Content management
Designation: Marketing Engagement Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? These professionals that support the end-to-end solution delivery, ensuring timely delivery of high quality project deliverables through effective team communications and focus on quality including but not limited to all change requests
Role requires Digital Marketing Ads & Promotion creation/design
The Content Management team focuses on organizing, categorizing, auditing and publishing content and information with the help of specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals. They are also responsible for auditing and ensuring quality of online content by flagging risks and providing clear feedbacks on errors. The team is responsible for managing the content on websites, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses.
What are we looking for? •Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to perform under pressure
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
•• Basic communication skills
• Basic problem-solving skills
• Strong team player skills
• Strong work ethic
• Basic decision-making skills
• Strong strategic thinking skills
• Basic conflict resolution skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experienced time management skills
• Basic presentation skills
• Basic negotiation skills
• Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
• Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
• Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
Impact or Decision Impact
• Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
• Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
• Certified in PMP, Agile, Scrum, Six Sigma, ITIL, Cobit5 or similar.
• Project budget control experience
Possible Academic Background
• University or Technical Degree or Advanced Studies in Systems Engineering
• Bachelor’s Degree or greater or equivalent experience.
It is not an exclusive list.
Program and Project Management, Senior, Analyst, Level 10, Program, Project, Management, Production, Manager, Coordinator, Business, Lead.
Roles and Responsibilities: • Understands project scope and requirements.
• Provides support to production team to remove roadblocks and clarify questions.
• Proactively manages and monitors execution of deliverables.
• Manages all change requests, validates all schedule impacts and communicates approved changes to all stakeholders and teams.
• Takes steps to proactively mitigate project risk as defined/required in project plan, validates that phase plans are completed timely, ensures that all project plans are communicated to the impacted team members.
• Complies with required process certification requirements by following ADM/standard methodologies and continually improves productivity throughout the project life cycle.
• Ensures project members effectively follow schedule, makes sure all milestones are completed within the schedule, and manages all schedule impacts.
• Demonstrates creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project estimates.
• Validates budget performance, ensures project members are effectively managing budgets, and validates all budget impacts.
• Seeks to maximize revenues and minimize costs on projects.
• Ensures quality reviews are completed for each project and that all team members follow all quality assurance processes
• Addresses quality review findings with the project team to seek improvements.
• Demonstrates basic experience working with multicultural teams.
• Proactively manages and monitors execution of deliverables; manages relationships and coordinates work across teams, assigns work and provides instructions, advice and technical/business leadership and guidance to project staff.
• Mentors and provides guidance to project resources.
• Assists in conducting interviews.
• Reports and manages overall project/release status back to the project sponsor.
• Understands and follows the communication plan at the project level, ensures that all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members.
• Understands fundamental risks of the project, proactively mitigates project risks, ensures stakeholders understand what risks will or will not be mitigated.
• Keeps an open communication with client and main stakeholders, ensures stakeholders expectations are understood and managed, reports overall project status back to stakeholders, obtains stakeholders commitment.
• Ensures resolution of team project conflicts and escalates issues to management which cannot be resolved at the project level.