Skill required: Supply Chain - Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
Designation: Business Advisory Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Manage planning, procurement, distribution and aftermarket service supply chain operations, helping clients realize $5 for every $1 spent on our services
You will be a part of Supply Chain Management team where in you will be accountable to manage the Supply Chain and provide insights which will help in increasing efficiency by doing away with waste and facilitating greater profits. It also involves management of the flow of goods and services and including all processes that transform raw materials into final products.
In Logistics & Transportation System Management, you will be working on setting up & deploying transportation solution for the organization and partners. You will help design and deploy Operating Models, processes and technologies, global trade/logistics, transportation and WMS/TMS technologies to improve client customer service and reduce operating costs by using reverse logistics to optimize the returns process to recapture value by increasing asset recovery.
What are we looking for? Ocean Transport Logistics Planning Team Lead
Roles and Responsibilities: •In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts