Skill required: Sales Support - Sales Enablement
Designation: Sales Operations Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Offer a professional approach to interact and support US Foods vendors and sales organization to deliver an exceptional experience. Provide support in performing high volume transactions and administrative duties. Effectively communicate with vendors, sellers, and other internal roles and departments such as Inventory Control Manager, Merchandizing, Operations, Credit, etc.
Our Customer Contact Teams are responsible for entering the Will Call orders to our Vendor’s Non-trade Customer Accounts.
• This Will Call order relieves the system inventory of the damaged case(s), which should already be segregated in the warehouse, and creates an invoice to the vendor for reimbursement.
• The word “Reclamation” is included in the PO field for these orders, enabling our Tableau dashboards to capture and include these billbacks in the tracking.
Focus on the timely and accurate completion of high-volume customer support transactions including, but not limited to:
• Service request processing
• Perform Validations of notifications from Inventory Control Manager
• Review information prior to entering order.
• Verify Inventory (Stock/Reallocation)
• Work with proprietary items & price with ICM and market teams to address specific product needs.
• Order Entry
• Update Market Platform application
• Other data entry or administrative duties as assigned.
• Document and maintain accurate customer information in the CRM system (contact information, preferences, Service Requests, inquiries, complaints, comments, action taken, etc.).
• Timely and accurate response to requests, strive to resolve issues correctly the first time.
What are we looking for? •Written and verbal communication
•Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
•• Graduate in any discipline
• 6-7 years’ experience in any back office, SOP driven process
• Experience in food service distribution preferred but not mandatory.
• Experience working virtually a plus.
• Must possess strong problem-solving skills.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the team members.
• Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
• Motivate and inspire team members to achieve their best.
• Must possess good People Management experience, handling a team size of 12-15
• Demonstrate Ownership in driving SLA/KPs
• Drive productivity and efficiency of the team
• Drive innovation and automation culture in the team
• Presentation skills/client management
Roles and Responsibilities: •In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts