Skill required: Sales Support - Sales Enablement
Designation: Sales Operations Specialist
Years of Experience:7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? You will be aligned with our Sales Ops vertical and help us in determining sales Ops outcome by collecting operational Data / Reports, whilst conducting Analysis and Reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Contract to Resolution (C2R) Processing team which is responsible for accounting of goods and services through requisitioning, purchasing, and receiving which denotes order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures. The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Primary upward interaction is with direct Associate Manager. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside. Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
What are we looking for? •Written and verbal communication
•Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
•• Graduate in any discipline
• 7-8 years’ experience in any back office, SOP driven process
• Experience in food service distribution preferred but not mandatory.
• Experience working virtually a plus.
• Handling a team of 60+ FTE
Roles and Responsibilities: • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess strong problem-solving and organizational skills - ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and follow through on commitments.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the team members.
• Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
• Motivate and inspire team members to achieve their best.
• Oversee the planning, execution, and completion of projects.
• Monitor project progress and address any issues that may arise.
• Manage and allocate resources efficiently, including human resources, equipment, and tools.
• Ensure that the team has the necessary skills and resources to meet project requirements.
• Set clear performance expectations and goals for team members.
• Conduct regular performance reviews and provide constructive feedback.
• Identify training and development opportunities for team members.
• Ensure that the team follows best practices and quality standards.
• Conduct regular quality checks to maintain the high standard of deliverables.
• Identify potential risks to project success and develop strategies to mitigate them.
• Proactively address issues that may impact project timelines or quality.
• Ensure that all project documentation is complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
• Facilitate knowledge sharing within the team by documenting processes and best practices.
• Support the professional growth of team members through training and mentorship.
• Encourage continuous learning to keep skills and knowledge up-to-date.