Skill required: Supply Chain - Warranty Management
Designation: Business Advisory Senior Analyst
Years of Experience:5 to 8 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Manage planning, procurement, distribution and aftermarket service supply chain operations, helping clients realize $5 for every $1 spent on our services
You will be a part of Supply Chain Management team where in you will be accountable to manage the Supply Chain and provide insights which will help in increasing efficiency by doing away with waste and facilitating greater profits. It also involves management of the flow of goods and services and including all processes that transform raw materials into final products.
In Warranty Management, you will be working on defining warranty offerings; run outsourced after-sales warranty support and entitlement programs; evaluate customer feedback and planned versus actual costs of warranty coverage; use warranty data analytics to reduce cost and improve product quality; increase recoveries from suppliers and design and deploy warranty solutions. The team also works on the verification and analysis of warranty claims based on available and external resources â€“ a portal with supporting information.
What are we looking for? •Warranty Management
Roles and Responsibilities: •In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts