Skill required: Fulfill - Order Management
Designation: Supply Chain Operations Analyst
Years of Experience:3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Primarily responsible for activities that follow the Order To Cash i.e Order Capture, Modification/amendments and fulfillment
You will be part of Supply Chain Planning Team which is responsible for end to end supply planning and execution
In Order Management, you will be working on administration of business processes related to orders for goods or services. You will also assess, design, build and implement best practices on process, organization, and technology from order creation to order fulfillment, financial settlement including order prioritization, purchase order receipt, invoice matching, inventory availability and promise, accuracy and fulfillment, provisioning of services and activation of billing.
What are we looking for? • Provide archiving and records retention in accordance with Bayer policies and Bayer practices
• Provide internal and external audit support as requested
•Overall experience of at least up to 3 years of managing Order Management processes.
•Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Finance.
? Should have end to end understanding of Order Management
? Understand the Process End-to-End and perform on the agreed process deliverables and maintain high quality of standards
? Identify and implement areas for process improvement
? Proactively escalate issues to the supervisor/manager that require intervention/clarification from senior leadership
? Ensure all transaction processing is in a timely manner as per CTP/CTQ and SLA
? Ensure all the supporting documents are available to support Audit
? Perform testing and participate in ad-hoc projects
? Identify areas of cost reduction by Process Improvements [Work and Non work related]
? Assess risks/costs associated with process delays and timely escalating the same to the leadership team
? Ensure compliance with client’s policies and procedures
? Ensure timely communication to client POCs
? Reflect on Client values and vision
o Play to win
o Grow yourself and others
o Act sustainably and be a role model
o Collaborate and connect
o Create value with the customer
o Be accountable
o Be lean and fast
Practice Accenture Core Values:
? Client Value Creation
? One Global Network
? Respect for the Individual
? Best People
Roles and Responsibilities: Policies
• Adhere to the procedures in compliance with Bayer policies
• Booking and validation of Orders in SAP system and corresponding adaptation of SKUs/Pricing in the systems
• Ensure resolution to customer requests for any queries on Contracts / order status and billing/invoicing corrections
• Follow-up on pending items with Logistics / Supply chain team for order delivery status
• Providing information to customers via e-mails/phone
• Updating ERP regarding customer details, order details, supplies, pricing etc.
• Gathering information from logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries
• Offering resolutions for internal updating requests: credit/ debit notes, reimbursements, etc.
• Collaborate with sales, supply chain and customer support teams to resolve order issues such as order status, parts availability, and purchase order terms
• Building a relation with clients and sales representatives and becoming a point-of-contact for Customer / Sales inquiries
• Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information.
• Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently manage the delivery process to ensure return of goods to the final recipient
• Preparing the relevant documents for the orders (export, transport, customs)
• Daily monitoring of the assigned orders and exceptions validations
• Managing any issues, looking for solutions along with all the parties involved
• Gather details from customers for proper invoicing and ensure to have complete the billing / invoicing on-time as per the contractual agreements
• Work with Local markets to gather rights details or resolutions and manage escalations, any problems, delays, inconsistencies, etc.