Skill required: Payroll - Payroll Organization Design
Designation: Payroll Senior Manager
Years of Experience:20 to 26 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Improve workforce performance and productivity, boosts business agility, increases revenue and reduces costs
candidates with Payroll Experience
Manage client relations, service delivery team and help ensure alignment with clients’ business and Payroll strategic
objectives. Act as primary connection between delivery team, FOS, and Accenture HR leadership.
• Advise client account leadership regarding Payroll aspects of key business strategies, issues and decisions and potential problem areas.
• Accountable for the delivery of contracted services within the assigned service line.
• Requests and assigns resources and responsibilities within the service line to deliver business results.
• Design and implement the procedures and principles for how the service line will be operated on a daily basis.
• Manage and action issues; reporting and governance arrangements to help ensure effective management controls are established to oversee effective and effiient
The Payroll Organization Design team focuses on processing HR and Payroll Data in payroll applications on time and accurately in an agreed Payroll application as per agreed timelines. The team is responsible for addressing Employee and HR queries related to payroll inputs in a timely and accurate manner, work with Payroll Providers or 3rd Party Vendors to research and provide resolution. The team is also responsible for performing checks and validations on the payroll reports, variance analysis, and reasonability checks between current and previous payroll and resolving payroll problems within the confines of established policies & procedures using relevant payroll system. The team is also responsible for the payroll organization including processing, administration, garnishments, taxes, time and attendance, shared service center, call center, and others.
What are we looking for? •Risk Management
•Payroll Process Design
•Adaptable and flexible
•Collaboration and interpersonal skills
Minimum of 11+ years of Payroll experience
? Minimum of 9+ years of experience in Team/Client management
? Ability to provide on-site support at client locations as needed.
? Demonstrated experience delivering competitive industry best practice Payroll solutions.
? Experience creating successful and productive high level working relationships as a means of driving strategy, solution development and services delivery.
? Significant work experience at executive and/or senior management level (program management, project management and sales experience).
? Extensive experience in management of global or geographically distributed teams.
? Deep understanding of Accenture’s business operations and business strategy.
? A high degree of business acumen including an understanding of the financial implications of HR/Payroll services/ Solutions.
? Ability to support / develop HR strategy for global account’s service line.
? Substantial knowledge and understanding of client business and industry.
? Innovative problem solving and decision making.
? Strong Coaching/ Partnering capability combined with a demonstrated role providing deep insight into HR related matters.
Roles and Responsibilities: •In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
• The person would create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
• Interaction of the individual is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
• Some latitude in decision-making in involved
• you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions individual at this role makes have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
• The person manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts