Skill required: Procure to Pay - Master Data Management (MDM)
Designation: Procure to Pay Operations Analyst
Years of Experience:3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. Responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. Also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end. The Accounts Payable Processing team focuses on designing, implementing, managing and supporting accounts payable activities by applying the relevant processes, policies and applications. The team is responsible for timely and accurate billing and processing of invoices, managing purchase and non-purchase orders and two-way and three-way matching of invoices.
In Customer Master Data Management you will be responsible for processes, governance, policies, standards and tools that consistently define and manage the critical data of an organization to provide a single point of reference.
What are we looking for? •Written and verbal communication
•• Collaborate with the business to collect new data requirements
• Conduct ad hoc analysis and data cleansing/update activities as required
• Conduct data conversion activities as required
• Helpful and proactive manner with a service orientation
• Drives issues to resolution
• Good organisational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Good communication skills & ability to interface with clients.
• Good interpersonal and administrative skills
• Comfortable with responding to requests from all levels of the organization
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Good problem solving, negotiating and decision making skills.
? Minimum B.Com / B. Sc Degree required
Roles and Responsibilities: • Ensures that master data is complete, accurate, and executed to the expected service levels.
• Executes independently based on the guidance from the functional teams
• Validate & populate attribution in MDM Systems (OnePDM, MDG, D365) based on incoming material creation/update requests
• Validate and update sourcing / planning / service bill of materials that are auto-generated by the system.
• Act as a change analyst coordinator to ensure change order setup and route through the appropriate workflows, with basic tracking and outreach