Skill required: Procurement Operations - Procurement Management
Designation: Procurement Practice Senior Manager
Years of Experience:16 to 25 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? Go beyond processing purchase orders at lower costs to help clients reap savings and value from the billions they spend on the goods and services that run their day-to-day business operations.
You will be working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
The Procurement Support team focuses on identifying the requirements for goods and services from all business units. The team is responsible for identifying and evaluating a list of suppliers, negotiating contracts with the selected supplier, raising a purchase requisition and releasing the purchase order. The team is also responsible for completing the payment process upon receiving an invoice, auditing the delivery of requested goods/services and maintaining proper records of invoices.
What are we looking for? •Adaptable and flexible
•Ability to perform under pressure
•Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities: •In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
• The individual should create solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
• Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
• Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
• Should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
• Their decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
• Individual manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts