Skill required: Supply Chain Analytics - Supply Chain Optimization
Designation: Management Level - Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BTech/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Supply Chain Analytics team which leverages Supply Chain & Operations data to gain increased visibility into end-to-end operations to reshape and enhance business insights and decision-making capabilities.
You will be working on Supply Chain Optimization which is an application of processes and tools to ensure the optimal operation of a manufacturing and distribution supply chain. This includes the optimal placement of inventory within the supply chain, minimizing operating costs (including manufacturing costs, transportation costs, and distribution costs). This often involves the application of mathematical modelling techniques using computer software.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Logistics & Transportation System Management
- Logistics CG&S
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.