• Process KYC cases for a large financial institution in the UK
• KYC analyst is a multi-tasking job so the person in this job should know how to prioritize things and know how to balance his/her time
• This person must complete all the assignments that has given to him/her and should complete cases in a timely manner
• He/she is the one who knows how to analyze the client data and gathers/maintains detailed client records as per the procedure
• KYC analyst is responsible for ensuring and reviewing all the KYC requirements for the new / existing clients in the company and this person produces a write up review of the clients in the system
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• A minimum of 0-2 years' experience managing / supporting KYC engagements
• Good hands-on knowledge of KYC processes and EDD experience/knowledge is an added advantage.
• Strong attention to detail and analytical ability
• An ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external parties across multiple locations.
• Educated to Degree Level
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with business partners, communicate and explain complex KYC / AML-based issues
• Strong experience in the financial services industry across a range of sectors
• Strong knowledge of the business
• Problem solving ability
• Detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible, time management, and ability to prioritize and work effectively to tight deadlines
• KYC analyst must have an understanding in risk management and good in communication skills - oral and writing.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.