Job Skill:Financial Analysis
Designation: Management Level - Senior Manager
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
You will be working on Financial Analysis where you will be assessing financial status through analysis of financial statements, financial ratios, and through the application of valuation techniques. This team works on the preparation of standard & Adhoc management reports for region, country, product, service type etc. The team provides a standardized and insightful level of analyses is provided. Delivers ad hoc analyses. Supports Annual Operating Plans, budgets & forecasts. The team also works on Oracle as ERP and Longview & Onstream as Planning & reporting tools.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Processing
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Corporate Development and Transaction Services Financial Due Diligence Manager
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Project Accounting Analyst
Posted 1 day ago
Corporate Development Transaction Services Manager
Posted 1 day ago