Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Zero-based Budgeting Consultant (Direct Spend) - Supply Chain Management
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Cost takeout, earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) improvement in Direct Spend | Level: Manager, Senior Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 8+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, society and the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Be a part of the Accenture Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB) practice that has expertise in delivering projects with quantified savings in the indirect and direct categories.
• Support and lead zero-based mindset (ZBx) engagements, including sourcing for direct, indirect categories, conducting spend analyses, market intelligence, identifying cost reduction or process improvement opportunities, data analytics and so on.
• Understand the client’s business, priorities and leadership agenda. Co-create with them, articulate transformation and drive their innovation agenda.
• Conduct data analytics across financial data such as general ledger, purchase order, accounts payables data, and operational data across direct and indirect categories.
• Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client and industry.
• Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of us to the client.
• Coach team members on activities such as maturity assessment, opportunity identification, business case and roadmap creation and implementation of recommendations.
• Drive sales, revenue and profitability for the practice.
• Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative deal construct and solutioning to grow business.
• Align the right teams or capabilities to enable successful transformation and innovation agenda.
• Support development of cutting-edge points of view and articles that drive Accenture equity in the market.
• Design and build assets that distinguish Accenture capabilities to drive additional business.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong analytics skills driven by the next wave digital and technology initiatives
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Strong presentation and team-management skills
Read more about us.
Your experience counts!
• B.E. or B.Tech from Tier 1 engineering institutes and MBA from Tier 1 B-school
• 8+ years of experience for a Manager and 10-12+ years for Senior Manager including consulting, strategy or industry experience across:
o Commodity buying, sourcing, risk management or hedging including agricultural commodities, chemicals, technology equipment, and so on
o Manufacturing experience in consumer goods, industrial, automotive. Broader experience in Direct material management is preferred
o Retail sourcing experience in actual retail clients managing goods for resale among other direct categories in a retail environment.
• CG&S, Retail, Automotive, Industrial, Hi-Tech, Logistics industry experience would be preferred
• Hands-on experience with analytical tools such as MS Excel, PowerBI, Alteryx would be an added advantage
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
CN - Strategy - MC - Natural Resources - 11
Posted more than 1 month ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Software & Platforms - Japan Bilingual - 11
Posted more than 1 month ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Public Services - Japan Bilingual - 11
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.