Skill required: Digital Marketing - Content management
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
The Content Management team focuses on organizing, categorizing, auditing and publishing content and information with the help of specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals. They are also responsible for auditing and ensuring quality of online content by flagging risks and providing clear feedbacks on errors. The team is responsible for managing the content on websites, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.